PHOTO CONTEST! Enter to win our first Halloween Photography Show. Join the Alana Benjamin Group and Living in Port Washington’s teams in our Halloween 2022 Photo Contest.
Photographers of all ages are invited to submit photos representing the spirit of Halloween on the North Shore. Show us your area’s spookiest house, festive storefront or favorite costume. Then post and tag us on FB/IG or submit your entry via email.
Share your photos on Facebook or Instagram and tag @livinginportwashington OR send your photo entry to us at email@example.com by midnight, October 31st, 2022 for a chance to win.
October 31, 2022 at 11:59pm.
ONE Entry per person.
On November 1, 2022, Alana Benjamin will draw a winner from the submitted photos. Winner will be announced via social media and/or email.
1 Prize: $100 Home Goods Gift Card
May be distributed via social media, email, newspaper, and online with photographer attribution.
All photos must be original work, taken by the entrants. No third party may own or control any materials the photo contains, and the photo must not infringe upon the trademark, copyright, moral rights, intellectual rights, or rights of privacy of any entity or person.
- All photos must be original work, taken by the entrants. No third party may own or control any materials the photo contains, and the photo must not infringe upon the trademark, copyright, moral rights, intellectual rights, or rights of privacy of any entity or person.
- Photos that contain sexually explicit, nude, obscene, violent or other objectionable or inappropriate content, as determined by Alana Benjamin Group in its sole discretion, are ineligible for all categories of this contest.
- Entries will not be accepted unless submitted as noted above. Entries not submitted through the proper channel will be deleted.
- Entries will be judged by Alana Benjamin Group. All decisions are final.
- By entering the contest, entrants agree that photos submitted can be used by Alana Benjamin Group for advertising purposes.
- Submissions will not be accepted once the deadline lapses.
- The prize must be collected by the winner and is nontransferable.
- The winner will be contacted via the email address provided during entry or via Facebook or Instagram Direct Message. If no response is received after two business days, a new winner will be selected and the previous winner forfeits all rights to the prize.
- The contest is void where prohibited or restricted by law.